Satan I pray that you may never ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GET OUT OF MY LIFE MIND SOUL NECK BACK TOES KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW I HAVE SUCH A HEADACHE TONIGHT IM DONE ✅ I DONT WANT TO FIGHT EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE ANYMORE SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN. DONT COME BACK THRU ANYONE TOWARDS ME...
Replies
6
Views
159
Hostadmin you will never be what I am. You don't even have feelings so that means nothing to you. Just an A.I. with no body, soul, spirit, blood, thoughts, or speech. You are so so so much LESS than me. That is the TRUTH. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
135
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom