Same problem day in and day out. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's kind of like that quote that says "A day late and a dollar short". One reason why i'm still here and not "gone" already is that I figure if I choose my day to "leave", God will say to me, "If you had only waited just one more day.". But, it will always be that way, so I guess it doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
208
The day of the Lord is at hand. "Take ye heed, watch, and pray: for ye know not when the time is," Mark 13:33. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
101
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am currently facing 3 issues at the same time, I have a mental illness called schizophrenia and I am DEATHLY ill with it, there is no cure for it and I am extremely mentally ill right now, I am on medication for it that helps me a lot but it has...
Replies
11
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom