Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

srikanth

Guest
praise the lord greeting in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### im born and brought up in an ### family please pray for my wife we are serving ### in ### we are working as a ### we need financial support
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to request your powerful intercessory prayers for my ###-year-old sister, ###. She is not yet a born-again Christian, but I am standing in the gap for her soul, believing that the Lord will break every chain of trauma, confusion, and spiritual oppression in her life. ### has endured...
Replies
13
Views
306
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
186
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. For my elderly...
Replies
14
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom