Salvation For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roy.355

Guest
Dear Pastor,

Request you to pray for my girlfriend, ###. She is going through a lot in her life. She feels that she has got the answers to her problems by following astrology or numerology.

I pray to the true and living God Jesus Christ to bring her out of this evil belief. I know that there is nothing impossible in God.

I really want her to come out of this evil oh Lord. Bring this soul to you Lord. Show her the power of the true and living God.

Amen.
 
Yes, thank You, Father, for calling on ### day and night, even every single moment and second! Let her come to her senses, so she can see the evil in this astrologi etc., and long for forgiveness and salvation through Jesus and repent and get born again, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
204
Shalom My Aunt ### has had a narrow escape from death, but she has not yet come to faith and is still living for the world. Could you please pray for her that God grants her new life in Jesus Christ? For with Him, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). Thank you! God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
118
I am writing to request your powerful intercessory prayers for my ###-year-old sister, ###. She is not yet a born-again Christian, but I am standing in the gap for her soul, believing that the Lord will break every chain of trauma, confusion, and spiritual oppression in her life. ### has endured...
Replies
13
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom