Safety

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to submit a prayer request to you for tonight and tomorrow. I pray for rest and peace to sleep tonight. Looking ahead to tomorrow and all the days to come, I pray that I will specifically experience God’s safety and love, and that He hides me under His wings. Please pray for a deep...
Replies
11
Views
160
I would like to submit a prayer request for my younger cousin, who has experienced abuse and is currently struggling to overcome addiction. Please pray for her protection, safety, and healing. Pray that God will place a strong shield of protection around her and keep anyone who intends to harm...
Replies
10
Views
119
Hello! Thank you so much for your prayers for my student’s storytelling competition. By God’s grace, she won the 1st Prize 🏆. I was really in awe of how God guided her throughout the performance. Thank you so much for your prayers. This is truly a testament of God’s goodness. I would also bring...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,049
Members
648,643
Latest member
Cheor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom