Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal my sore throat please pray ### won't hold my anger towards I said hi to him and my ### but it is instead I talked about him all the time and I don't my ### told her I thought to buy him all the time I don't I said he's a nice person right please I can't wait because I talked about...
Replies
11
Views
135
Please pray that God would totally close a recent chapter in my life that I am very disappointed in, hurt by and do not want to further revisit. I'm a very sensitive person and it takes me a while to recover from certain things. Unfortunately, I made a lot of bad decisions in the past few months...
Replies
9
Views
115
Father God in Jesus name please pray my friend ### will be my friend again please pray she will stop hurting me emotionally please pray she and tell her mom if me please pray that her mom will still like me and think I'm a good person please pray her mom didn't say nothing bad please pray her...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom