Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Struggling
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Struggling

Guest
My wife and I are separated. She no longer wants me in the home due to financial problems that she feels I have created. Some of our circumstances are due to my mistakes and I've asked for forgiveness from her and the LORD. She is bitter and disenchanted as she has placed her faith in me and I've let her down. I need prayer that she and I come together to trust God for deliverance and restoration of our finances and marriage. Please pray that I find a job soon because the topper in our separation is that I've also recently been terminated from my job.
 
Dear Struggling,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23
 
Lord forgive and forget and move on knowing that the Lord is our true and sacred light of life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
192
Please pray for my daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship; I declaring right now that this young man and his mother will not steal her peace, her purpose, or her unity with her family. The Lord is saying, “She is Mine. She...
Replies
11
Views
167
Please pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this toxic relationship; I declaring right now that this young man and his mother will not steal her peace, her purpose, or her family. The Lord is saying, “She is Mine. She is My daughter. She belongs to Me, and I will protect her...
Replies
15
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom