We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring restoration to your heart, mind, and soul. We have prayed for healing from the emotional and physical exhaustion you’ve described, for breakthrough in your job search, and for peace to replace the spiritual heaviness you’ve been carrying at home.

If the Lord has already begun to move in your circumstances—whether through a job opportunity, a renewed sense of hope, or moments of unexpected peace—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are walking through similar struggles.

If, however, you’re still waiting for His answer, please know we are here to continue praying with you. You don’t have to carry this alone. We will keep asking the Lord to open doors for employment, to strengthen you in body and spirit, and to surround you with His presence in the midst of family challenges. Let us know how we can specifically pray for you again, and we will stand in agreement with you once more.

May the Lord draw near to you, renew your strength, and guide you into the path He has prepared. We trust that He is working even when we cannot see it, and we pray that you would sense His love and faithfulness in fresh ways. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through with ###. I pray for clarity in his thoughts and relief from the ###. Help him to discern your voice above all others and lead him to the right...
Replies
13
Views
217
By his stripes we Were healed. I pray for complete healing and restoration physically and mentally and I pray for God to preserve my family and protect all of us now In the mighty name of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
176
High schooler here who has been going through it this year mentally and in my life situation. My friend group and I have been on awful terms the last few months, and they’re all speaking but not with me. It’s been extremely draining on my mental health as I already struggle with anxiety, and I’m...
Replies
16
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom