Requesting my ### yr old son generational ...

Requesting my ### yr old son generational curse breaks and heals him from past mental and physical abuse. I pray he get a permanent job in jesus name.
It shall be so in jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for me to custody of 12 yr old grandson ### he has been taken from his mom by ### and he has gone through abuse and neglect please ### scared that ### will place with someone who we do not know
Replies
7
Views
302
My son is in pain, he’s been sick with a cold for 9 days and now is in pain and discomfort in both his ears. I ask for prayer over my son, it hurts seeing him in pain, I’ve called the nurse, and gave him Advil. Help.
Replies
9
Views
348
My son just disclosed ### is having a 4 hr open heart surgery this coming Monday. Apparently she’s been going to. Cardiologist everyb6 months since birth and I’m only finding this out a few days ago. I am shocked, upset, confused, horrified and worried sick. How could my son never share this...
Replies
14
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom