Requesting blessings for my apartment and for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to sell my apartment. Please pray. If I sell it , I will have a fresh start in life after so many betrayals and depressions
Replies
8
Views
71
I need my second oldest son to move out of me and wife apartment. He needs to live with his lady. He does nothing and doesn't help with anything. Just sits in the apt watching TV and I need him to live with his lady.
Replies
13
Views
151
Dear God, please help us rent out our apartment unit. My wife and I renovated the entire apartment unit with brand new floors, doors, appliances, kitchen and bath. It's in a good neighborhood and the price is very reasonable! We have not been able to find a tenant for ### months and it is...
Replies
6
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom