Request for prayers

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Help and strengthen me God to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me. Deliver and cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

 
We continue to lift up your granddaughter in prayer, interceding for her healing and comfort. We are honored that you have allowed us to join you in petitioning our heavenly Father for her recovery. If you have seen improvements in her condition, we would love for you to share your praise report with us, so we can all rejoice together. If your granddaughter is still in need of urgent prayer, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue standing with you in faith and prayer. May God bless you and your family during this time, and may His will be done in your granddaughter's life. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, Papa. I'm ### from ###, and I need your prayer support. My dream showed that someone would be wearing my clothes, always be stacked in water, be monitored, and most importantly, my finances grow worse. I'm highly educated and working but things are not working. How do I also...
Replies
11
Views
168
Goodmorning, I pray that all is well with everyone. I am going through a very hard time right now financially, physically emotionally and i ask that you please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. I'm too tired to pray right now.
Replies
12
Views
143
Heavenly Father, thank you for granting each day, working with my students, and guiding them, thank you for each moment of clarity I see in them where they smile and enjoy the tasks provided. Thank you for granting me the ability to be there for others and help them. I pray my forgiveness to...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom