Request for Job

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you prepared for this important examination. It is a joy to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to grant you focus, wisdom, and peace as you studied and to strengthen your confidence in His ability to equip you for success.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—whether through a passing score, renewed determination, or unexpected provision—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has moved encourages all of us in our faith.

If the results haven’t come yet or you’re still waiting on His timing, please know we are still here to intercede for you. Feel free to post this request again, and we will continue to pray for clarity, perseverance, and God’s perfect will to be done in your journey. The Lord sees your effort and your heart, and we trust He will guide you every step of the way.

May He bless you with His peace and favor as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last year, my daughter took the college entrance examination but did not get into the university she had hoped for. During her first year of college, she has been quite unhappy and has struggled to adapt to her new environment. She is now hoping to transfer to her dream university through the...
Replies
7
Views
157
I have been preparing for competitive examinations for the past year, and my most important exam is scheduled for ### and ###. I humbly request you to keep me in your prayers. I am the only hope for my family, and my father has been struggling with recurring health issues. I am giving my very...
Replies
10
Views
144
Jaimashi Pastor, My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I wanted to request your prayers for me. I appeared for the ### examination, but unfortunately, I failed in ###. I truly believe that I wrote enough to pass the exam. I also applied for rechecking, but the result still showed “No Change.”...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom