Request for instant ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, A friend of mine is in need of your help to get a miracle for his job. Please help him with this job. It’s very very very important. Please do not let him quit. He’s being arrested at work and he’s sad enough. He’s had enough in the past, it needs to stop you need to do...
Replies
10
Views
145
Please pray for me so from this day forward I live at home with my family until the day my life ends, I love my wife and kids so much I cannot bare to lose them.
Replies
14
Views
156
Please pray for me that I get to live at my home with my wife and kids for the rest of my life until I die. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom