Request for extension of Employment for ###

Adrilthan

Prayer Partner
I request for your prayer that God will grant my petition to allow my husband to work for another contract. I pray that God will continue to provide good health and provision to our family. I pray that God allow my husband to continue his work in the ship so we can continue to pay our debts and obligations. Please help me also in praying that God will give me peace and wisdom on how to manage our finances according to His Will.

I request everyone to pls include me in your prayers. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brethren, Please help me in my prayer request to find a Good Job that can support our Daily needs and pay all my existing debt. I know that if you have faith and Believe in Prayer as mention in Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything but in every situation, by prayer and petition...
Replies
10
Views
117
Dear ### I greet you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this message finds you well and in good health. I am writing to humbly request your prayers concerning my employment. By the grace of God, I was initially employed by ### on a permanent contract for their project in ###...
Replies
10
Views
180
Dear brothers Please pray for me for the successful renewal of my employment contract which expires next month. Due to my health condition, there is possibility of rejection of the renewal of my employment contract. There is completely nothing I can do about it and I only wait upon God's...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom