Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had put in a prayer that Amazon site would work so I could continue my Christmas shopping. I am dependent on online shopping, especially Amazon, because I don't own a car. Praise Jesus, my prayer was answered. It just came to me what to do: Signed out of Amazon app. Uninstalled it. Used Google...
Replies
12
Views
469
Please, today is the deadline to file an answer with the court in response to an eviction notice my disabled family and I received. My mom is finishing up the answer, she's very nervous, and because we are disabled it has taken longer to get done. I have been asking for prayer for this for the...
Replies
12
Views
67
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
Replies
14
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom