Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Galatians 5:19

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.( Galatians 5:19 )

True repentance must have the following characteristics:

1) It must be a sorrow from the bottom of the heart as sins have their roots in our hearts.

2) It should be a sorrow for all sins without exception.
One disease is enough to kill a man, one chain maybe enough to keep a man in bondage, and one unguarded door in a fortress may be enough to let in the enemies.

3) True repentance will automatically result in some definite act of restitution eg: restoration of stolen properties, offering apology.

4) True repentance will result in the avoidance of all circumstances which lead to sin.

5) True repentance results in the thirst for opportunities to do the good.

6) It may also result in more time given to prayer, cutting down idle hours etc

7) True repentance is God centered and so is always hopeful.

Yeshuva is The "Way Truth Life"🙏
www.yeshuva.com

This is the reason why Jesus is bringing judgment to earth. Unrepented hearts of people who knowingly sin against the Lord. The rise of sin and evil and false teachers and preachers of Gods word. In the last days we shall see exactly what Jesus mentioned hunger, thrist, earthquakes, fires, fear of men and sickness of all kinds. Come to Jesus and be saved from the wrath to come. Save us o Lord we pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Galatians 5:19

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.( Galatians 5:19 )

True repentance must have the following characteristics:

1) It must be a sorrow from the bottom of the heart as sins have their roots in our hearts.

2) It should be a sorrow for all sins without exception.
One disease is enough to kill a man, one chain maybe enough to keep a man in bondage, and one unguarded door in a fortress may be enough to let in the enemies.

3) True repentance will automatically result in some definite act of restitution eg: restoration of stolen properties, offering apology.

4) True repentance will result in the avoidance of all circumstances which lead to sin.

5) True repentance results in the thirst for opportunities to do the good.

6) It may also result in more time given to prayer, cutting down idle hours etc

7) True repentance is God centered and so is always hopeful.

Yeshuva is The "Way Truth Life"🙏
www.yeshuva.com
Forgive me o Lord all my sins. I want my heart to be like Jesus, full of love and care for others. I was hungry and you gave me food to eat. I was naked and you clothed me. I was in prison and you came to visit Me. O Lord, make each one of us just as You are. Amen

Similar Requests

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell...
Replies
Views
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom