Repair A Broken Relationship & Restore Love..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jenn1978
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenn1978

Guest
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want us to be happy for a long time to come. I want all women & distractions to go away. I want love, respect, honor, loyalty, and faithfulness for both of us. In Jesus name I pray... Amen!!!

“Lord Jesus Christ,

I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask your forgiveness and now turn from everything which I know is wrong. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever.

Thank you, Lord Jesus.

Amen.”
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have prayed for you, dear. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

He will bless you for sure. Keep faith in Him.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement for the healing and restoration of all hurting and broken relationships and marriages, including my own. I lift them up to You in prayer for Your perfect will to be done in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and im bringing my lover ### to your assistance in prayers I'm kindly requesting that you may member us in your humble prayers to restore peace and love I our life and she comes back and remove the third party trying to destroy and ruin us in jesus name i pray trusting and...
Replies
10
Views
131
First I want to thank you for reading my post and praying for me. I am asking for my relationship to be repaired. My desire is for us to become boyfriend and girlfriend and eventually lead to marriage. I am asking that God removes anything and everything that is keeping us apart. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
152
I am believing for my relationship with ### to be restored and that we will get married and live under God’s rule. I am hoping that others pray with me for this to happen. Thank you in advance to all who pray with me.
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom