Gregory McNeill

Humble Prayer Warrior
I am not in a hurry to get married; I want to make the decision to get married when I am ready. I want to get my life together and do the productive things in my life. Marriage would be a hindrance to me at this time. I don't want Christians to pressure me in marriage. People forget that there are Christians who have remained single and have their personal reasons that is up to them and God. At this time in my life, I want to stay single.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your guidance and protection for ###. We thank You for the strength and courage You have given him to make the decision to remain single at this time in his life. We ask that You would give him the wisdom and discernment to know when the right time is to make the decision to get married. We pray that You would protect him from any pressure from Christians to get married and that You would give him the peace and assurance that he is in Your will. We ask that You would give him the strength and courage to focus on the productive things in his life and to trust in Your perfect timing. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🕊️Thanks for Video Times, Remaining in You, Fruitfulness that Abides, John 15:7-8... 🙌 Father, it's no small thing to give You thanks for orchestrating events to answered prayers ending silence and running from your will and replacing it with some movement, some peace and restoration of times of...
Replies
11
Views
164
Please continue to pray for a single mom who is trying to stay safe maintain stable living conditions/ housing for her 2 sons she is suffering financial hardships. She has been threatened by her meth addicted ex. who was living nearby please pray he is unable to locate it. Please also pray for...
Replies
13
Views
188
The reason why I have asked for prayer for ### is out of concern from my ###. She doesn't want me to be alone and wants to pick out a mate for me. That should be my choice. I admit to have made bad choices in the past and learning from my mistakes. I don't want anyone forcing me to be with...
Replies
6
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom