Relaxing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Question, doesn't the Bible say we require a balance of things? I know I get extremely busy only because the circumstances force it, but some people I have to deal with job-related, especially unsaved people, seem to love occupying every minute of every day of their lives, and actually dread...
Replies
6
Views
322
Hello, I am ###. My partner, ###, has been distancing himself from me. I want his love and affection. I want him to call and text me often, spend time with me, never leave me, and want to marry me.please pray for me
Replies
11
Views
158
Praying ### text me or call me lord if me and ### is meant to speak again lord please let me hear from ### this week
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom