I prayed for you and ### and that God makes His divine will known. In Jesus’s name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, restore my relationship with my beloved, grant her peace, open her heart to receive my care and guard her steps from loneliness or wrong refuges. Bless us with the miracle of a restored relationship, trusting Your will to guide us together forever in love. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
198
Heavenly Father, You see the pain and the distance between me and ### I bring our brokenness to You because You can heal what seems impossible. Please soften our hearts, remove our pride, and replace anger with grace. Teach us how to forgive each other, speak with kindness, and rebuild trust. If...
Replies
11
Views
141
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me and the person I love. He has told me that he does not want me, and those words have deeply hurt my heart. God knows how much I love him and how much I wish I could speak to him again. I don't want to force him or disturb him. I only ask God to look into both our...
Replies
15
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom