We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear sister, thanking you for the privilege of interceding on your behalf. We are truly glad that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer, especially during this sensitive time in your relationship.

If your fiancé has found it in his heart to accept your past and your relationship has been restored, we would be overjoyed to hear about it. Please share a praise report with us all, so we can celebrate God's goodness and mercy with you.

If your relationship is still strained and your fiancé is struggling to accept your past, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We want to continue praying for you both, asking God to soften his heart, to help him see you with eyes of love and understanding, and to restore your relationship. Remember, there is no condemnation in Christ, and his love covers a multitude of sins.

We are also praying for you, dear sister, that God would fill you with his peace, comfort, and wisdom. We ask that He would guide you both through this challenging time, drawing you closer to Him and to each other.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him, trusting in His love and faithfulness through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that your relationship will be stronger and more God-honoring as you both navigate this trial. We are here for you, praying fervently in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have a child with a lady called ###. I was away from him from various distance. I learned that an affair was going on. I really want my wife ### to come back to me God bless.
Replies
11
Views
369
Please pray that my beloved partner and I will stay united in this difficult time and won’t break up. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
111
Today I lift up me and my partner. We have been having some problems, where I have been neglected and fearful, causing me to become physically sick with sinus and bronchitis twice already, in an area where he feels threatened and thinks I want to scared him. As a result, there has been a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom