Reetoration

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help I feel hardened and growing increasingly less and less convicted of sin please pray that God would bring me a sound mind, forgive me and grant me repentance again please pray that he would restore to me the years that the enemy has stolen for Jesus Christ came so that we might have...
Replies
12
Views
169
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up those who have walked through seasons of deep trial, pain, and hardship. You are the God who redeems and restores, and I ask that You would now bring a divine turning point in their lives. Where there was loss, bring abundance. Where there was sorrow, bring...
Replies
10
Views
140
pray as I barely feel a Christian and have struggled with pornography for years and feel so worthless as the drive has been because I have no children and am not married and I feel worthless and I so wanted a house I feel so far from god and I have no job and no work and have been really...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom