pls pray for ### for justice and repentance. That the sources of his infidelity will be disable and he will turn to god. I pray for the truth to be expose and for ###, she is companion that he was unfaithful to me.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 35:15:
But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:
Theological Implications:
Psalm 35:15...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Isaiah 8:3 :
And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.
The prophet is to write on a large roll, or on a metal tablet, words which meant, Make speed to...
Hello everyone, I would appreciate prayer for a young man who has been on my heart. Over the past couple of months, I have prayed that God would convict him, help him take accountability for his actions, and begin changing his life. I have seen small signs of progress, including an apology, and...