Recovery from Covid

Pray for my ###. He is suffering from Covid. Pls pray for his health and recovery from Covid.

Lord I make this prayer through Christ our Lord..
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I Thank you for all the blessings that you have given me and thank you for hearing and answering all my prayers that I have requested so far. Today I’m here requesting a prayer for my recovery from irregular periods I’m under tablets and I want this to get cured I don’t want to end up...
Replies
10
Views
212
Please pray to God for ###'s fast recovery from illness.
Replies
8
Views
213
Please pray for me, ### ### to be free from congestion which I have been suffering for a over a month and not getting any relief.. All tests done were all clear. The medicines are not working... please guide the doctor to give me the proper medicine and I may be healed. Please pray for my speedy...
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom