Reconciliation . . .

We continue to lift you and your loved ones up in prayer for reconciliation. It has been a few days since you first shared this request with us, and we want you to know that we are still standing in agreement with you. We are praying that God would mature you both spiritually, and that He would grant you softened, forgiving, and healed hearts. We ask God to help you both abide in Him and His will, as John 15:4-8

If you have seen signs of reconciliation, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If you feel the need for continued prayer, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. We are here to support you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him. Let us remain with you agreeing that God will work in both your and your loved ones' lives. We pray this all In Jesus Christ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
123
I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
144
I am going to try reconciling with some people who I have not spoken to in years in a few minutes. My problems with these individuals have been rooted in and affected by a lot of spiritual warfare. Please pray as I am trying to see if this is what God wants me to do in order to be forgiving. I'm...
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom