Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
182
I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
122
I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom