Really Need This Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jewelsmimo

Guest
Can everyone pray for me that I get this job as a collections aide at the city of ###. I've been out of work for ### years and I really need this job because I have no income. Also, I am wondering if anyone here can support my Avon site www.youravon.com/###. Tell your friends and family because this helps a little to pay my bills.
 
Lord your child is in need of employment. Show ### how to claim it. Bless according to my will. Amen
 
Dear Jesus help this lady to pay her bills and open the door to the job she needs in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.
 
Lord clear away clouds and let ### make a living I pray to you for favor... Awmen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus help me to be strong and have worth and not keep going back to those that hurt me, those that really need You our prayers for this person are in vain, nothing will help their anger issues and hatred towards your people, just tired of being abused and rejected will we ever get the respect...
Replies
13
Views
121
I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
183
I have no family and am alone ion the world except for God and my fur baby. Health is not good and having trouble with depression and loneliness. Even the people that have been looking out for me and checking on me last few years, they have not even been checking on me lately, it's like they...
Replies
12
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom