I really need prayers that I will get the promotion that I interviewed for. Not only do we need the extra money, but I just need things to be all around better in my life right now. We are having some financial issues and this would help us SO MUCH! Please Father, I need your blessings and favor to help make some of these problems go away. IJNIPA
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I really need prayers that I will get the promotion that I interviewed for. Not only do we need the extra money, but I just need things to be all around better in my life right now. We are having some financial issues and this would help us SO MUCH! Please Father, I need your blessings and favor to help make some of these problems go away. ###
Please God grant ### with a blessing of a promotion.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
175
I have no family and am alone ion the world except for God and my fur baby. Health is not good and having trouble with depression and loneliness. Even the people that have been looking out for me and checking on me last few years, they have not even been checking on me lately, it's like they...
Replies
12
Views
261
I really want someone to pray for me, I feel I have been ###, ###, and ###, I want to know who is behind all this and why because my life is ### and ### right now.
Replies
7
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom