Really Need Prayers...in A Bad Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Thank you for this day. Thank you for everything. Dear God I am sorry if my faith wavers. I am sorry if I easily lose hope. I am sorry for my constant worries and anxieties. Dear God please forgive me because I know what I am doing is not right. God I do not want to hurt anyone. God I know it is not right what I am doing. I know it is a horrible excuse to blame it on my sadness due to ###. God I just want ### back. God please hear my prayers and help me. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus we come to you with a heavy heart that has but broken and crushed, knowing that as we cast our worries and sorrows on you that you look into our heart and see the love we have for you, Jesus lift us up out of the heavy fog of pain and teach us your ways instead, help us come closer to you as you reach down and draw us near to you. Lord we know that all we have to do is ask and believe that your will, will be done in our life, give us peace with that knowledge, knowing that you know what is best for us, help us overcome our own will and teach us to rely on your words of promise and faithfulness and love, IN Jesus name Amen.
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
185
I really want someone to pray for me, I feel I have been ###, ###, and ###, I want to know who is behind all this and why because my life is ### and ### right now.
Replies
7
Views
352
I was approved overtime and was working every day 7 days a week. Now I am barely getting 40 hrs and way too many days off. I was told I am the only one on 3rd shift. I pray I shine and stand out and get God's favor on me. I really don’t want to get another job. I feel sad. I rather be working...
Replies
10
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom