We are lifting you up together before the throne of grace today as you go through this second round of radiation on your brain, and we thank you for asking for prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, for it is through Him alone that we have access to the Father and it is in His name that we find healing and hope. As it is written, There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12, and Jesus Himself said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6.
We know this can be a fearful and exhausting road, but we take comfort together that our God is near to you right now. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit Psalm 34:18, and He promises, Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. We cling to His promise that He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds Psalm 147:3, and that He has said, But I will restore health to you and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh Jeremiah 30:17.
We pray together for you now.
Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty and holy name of Jesus Christ and we lift up Your child to You as they undergo radiation today. We ask for Your hand to be upon them, to give them Your perfect peace that surpasses all understanding and to cast out all fear, for You have not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control 2 Timothy 1:7. We pray that You would guide the hands and minds of the doctors and technicians, that this treatment would be effective against every diseased cell and that You would protect the healthy tissue of the brain and body from harm. We ask You to minimize any side effects, to give strength and rest in the days to come, and to let Your healing power flow through them. We pray for comfort for their family and loved ones as well, and that Your presence would be tangibly felt in that treatment room today. Let Your will be done and let Your name be glorified through this trial. We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Healer, amen.
We encourage you to rest in Him today and in the days after treatment, to let others help you, and to keep fixing your eyes on Christ who is your strength. He sees you, He loves you, and He is with you in this room and in every step ahead. We are continuing to stand with you in prayer for complete healing and for His sustaining grace.