Quiz

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

happystrongpure

Humble Servant of All
Pray I get a good grade on the Chapter quiz for school I am about to take. I have been doing awful week after week and it is very emotionally draining. Pray the lord leads me to the right answer and I get at Least 7/10. Also pray for me in the future quizzes coming up in the next couple weeks.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involve and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.

Lord please help your precious child do well on their quiz. Lord let them study and retain information according to Your will. Let them learn and remember it to do well and help them to lift up their grades. Thank You Lord for what You have done and will do in their education and life. In Jesus Name Amen!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Jesus please heal my low blood sugar and take away my intense cravings and huge appetite. I have to lose weight. Please also help my son at school today. Let him be safe and awake and alert. Thank you for the bus coming, and him going to school. Let him at least remember to look at his notes...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son feel better and his stomach sickness be gone..please also let my husband be on the same page as me with him. Please let my son study and stop procrastinating going to bed. By him not going to bed on time tonight, it caused me to mess up something very important. Please...
Replies
Views
I'm in school, and currently working on getting good grades so I can get to a good future. I got a 70 on a quiz because I didn't have my notes, and I thought I would but I brought the wrong book. I only didn't study because it was open note. I'm praying that my teacher will let me do extra...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered. Please bless my daughter and help her to be successful in her quizzes and exams this week. She works so very hard. Please also help her to have nice roommates next year. She works so very hard. Amen I love You!
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my husband be ok at work tonight. Please let my son do well on his quiz in Math today, turn in all his work, and his Art and English teachers agree to regrade his assignments. Please let the Art teacher specifically accept his redo because he will be left with a bad grade if...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom