Question

All landlords do a reference check. Where he lived before and what he did and if he payed his rent on time. Did you do the reference check? How did it come out? May be he needs to see a psychiatrist or psychologist to measure his mental ability. Make sure he does not hurt himself. When someone is isolated for a long period of time, they may do harm to themselves. Praying for you and for your tenant. May Jesus give you wisdom from heaven and healing may come to your tenant.
Yeah did a reference check but didn't tell the last place he had schizophrenia, he wasn't there for long, so not to sure what happened, he was seeing a counselor then stopped seeing him then quit his volunteer job, he was getting drunk in the house, but I stopped that as drinking is not allowed at our flat.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
156
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 41:32 : It leaves a glistening wake behind it; one would think the deep had white hair. Meaning of the Verse: The Image: As the powerful creature moves, it churns the water so violently that it leaves a bright, shining trail of white...
Replies
12
Views
134
As an intercessor, I of course feel led to pray for people, & for some reason I have the desire or feel led to pray for those I used to know & this just means that I perhaps know their name, went school with them a while back & that's all I know, so how do I pray for people who I don't know on a...
Replies
9
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom