Put On A Resperator

  • Thread starter Thread starter chickie717
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chickie717

Guest
### had major surgery and is doing poorly. ### has even been put on a resperator...Please pray for complete healing...Thank-you
 
Father God in the name of Jesus...Please heal ### from the top of her head to the souls of her feet...Also embrace her family and encourage them.

In the mighty name of Jesus Amen!
 
She 's is doing greAT Now!...Thanks for the prayers
 
Dear ###, May God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit surround ### and her family and friends with healing, love, hope, and prayer.
 
Dear Lord, please help ### who is in an intensive care. Please bless her with a perfect health. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of deliverance. It has been a very long and traumatic ### years. I was taken and made a blood sacrifice in a satanic ritual to seal a curse. They had blocked some of my senses somehow so that I am unable to see, feel or hear those that are terrorizing me. They come and go through my...
Replies
11
Views
199
LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
148
Please join me in prayers tonight ### was laying on my heart, his mind has a mental fog that he is unavailable to see, out last interaction was a month ago, he pretends everything is fine but we both know is not, sadly enough he's a pastor but he's having a huge emotional and spiritual problem...
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom