Provide Direction.

manu8176

Prayer Warrior
Prayers for the Lord to provide a clear direction for my life after divorce. Seems I may have found someone else, so, should I stop my stand or continue to wait and see if my ex wife decides to try again? Moving on will mean starting a completely new chapter for my ### kids and I.
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have been through something like this. You do not need to ask for prayer to the Lord for you to have direction. That really shows you do not know the Lord.

Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not so short That it cannot save; Nor is His ear so dull That it cannot hear.

What does His Word say?

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

The Lord had me wait 5 years before He placed me with another wife. I also was waiting for my ex-wife to remarry. I did everything I could to make the first marriage work through the opportunities the Lord presented me. My mind was being renewed to the Word of God and I followed His instructions, both coming from the Word, and also directly from Him.

If you knew God on a personal level relationship you would not even have to ask such a question.

In the name of Jesus, I bless your life with the life of God. Thank you Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
197
I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
133
Father God, I come before your throne of Grace in Jesus name asking for healing of my body and mental health, direction for my life and financial breakthrough. I am experiencing physical trembling, depression, anxiety, worry for my health, bills and outlook of my life and future. And I just feel...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom