Proverbs Chapter 9

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 9

9:1 Wisdom has built her house; She has cut out her seven pillars:

9:2 She has killed her beasts; She has mingled her wine; She has also furnished her table:

9:3 She has sent forth her maidens; She cries on the highest places of the city:

9:4 Whoever is simple, let him turn in here: As for him who is void of understanding, she says to him,

9:5 Come, eat+ of my bread, And drink of the wine which I have mingled.

9:6 Leave off, you+ simple ones, and live; And walk in the way of understanding.

9:7 He who corrects a scoffer gets to himself reviling; And he who reproves a wicked man [gets] himself a blot.

9:8 Don't reprove a scoffer, or else he will hate you: Reprove a wise man, and he will love you.

9:9 Give [instruction] to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: Teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

9:10 The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom; And knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

9:11 For by me your days will be multiplied, And the years of your life will be increased.

9:12 If you are wise, you are wise for yourself; And if you scoff, you alone will bear it.

9:13 The foolish woman is clamorous; [she is] simple, and knows nothing.

9:14 And she sits at the door of her house, On a seat in the high places of the city,

9:15 To call to those who pass by, Who go right on their ways:

9:16 Whoever is simple, let him turn in here; And as for him who is void of understanding, she says to him,

9:17 Stolen waters are sweet, And bread [eaten] in secret is pleasant.

9:18 But he does not know that the spirits of the dead are there; That her guests are in the depths of Sheol.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving, uplifting and inspiring is the word of God when we read daily.  He speaks down deep in our hearts.  Bless His holy name. The foolish woman is glamorous.  Prov. 913  Keep in prayer for all women and men also who are very glamorous and full of pride.  May Jesus save their soul and please if you see anyone like this one in the street or at work, please invite them to church to get save by Jesus.

Lord Jesus, I give you my heart, my mind and my soul.  It does not profit anything staying away from you.  My smart phone too are yours and my house, my farm and everything else i owe it is Yours.   In Jesus name. Amen

Lord Jesus, I give you my heart, my mind and my soul.  It does not profit anything staying away from you.  My smart phone too are yours and my house, my farm and everything else i owe it is Yours.   In Jesus name. Amen

Jesus built a mansion for me.  It is beautiful beyond belief.  The foundation is a solid rock.  The open door does not need a lock.I had nothing to do wit the design.  He did it all and did it for me.  My God, my Lord, He knew me before I knew Him.  His plans for me are for eternity.  Full of blessing, full of love mercy and compassion.   Blessed Lord, blessed Savior.  I bow down in worship.  You are the reason of my existence.  You are the satisfaction of my soul. 

Prov. 9.9a   Give instruction to a wise man and he will yet be wiser.   Jesus, your holy presence makes me wiser than sinners.  PLease save them, bless them and bring them all to church.  Amen

I love the verse.  Wisdom has built her house.  Prov. 9.1  Without God we cannot do anything at all.   And our house should become a house of prayer, of worship, a place where God is being lifted up and souls will come to know Him.  My duplex belongs to Jesus and it is to become a gate to heaven to those who come and seek Jesus.  Please God, make our homes a place of peace, of joy and a place where your holy presence is felt.  In Your name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Father, thank you for my wife coming back and for mutual love, understanding, discernment and most importantly, Love and fogiveness. Please stabilize her hormones as her body is physically changing. I ask the following prayer for love to overflow in real knowledge and discernment between my...
Replies
Views
I have a meeting with one of my co-worker(Mrs. Cassagnol) that has been bullying me and believes that she's intitle to do whatever she wants. Please pray that we all understand that her bad behavior needs to stop and she needs to stop bullying me and mistreating the students at school. Please...
Replies
Views
Dear God You have blessed Tracy my daughter who a beautiful health any father she is afraid of losing this baby to prem term please make her bring forth a healthy strong baby a normal child like Jesus loving kind compassion Heavenly Father keep her and the baby safe to 9 months give her safe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. My heart is broken & the tears keep coming. One step backward again..Bill's birthday is Saturday & doesn't want to celebrate. I always take him out for supper. It is a sad day too for him as 53 years ago his 9...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom