Proverbs Chapter 9

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 9

9:1 Wisdom has built her house; She has cut out her seven pillars:

9:2 She has killed her beasts; She has mingled her wine; She has also furnished her table:

9:3 She has sent forth her maidens; She cries on the highest places of the city:

9:4 Whoever is simple, let him turn in here: As for him who is void of understanding, she says to him,

9:5 Come, eat+ of my bread, And drink of the wine which I have mingled.

9:6 Leave off, you+ simple ones, and live; And walk in the way of understanding.

9:7 He who corrects a scoffer gets to himself reviling; And he who reproves a wicked man [gets] himself a blot.

9:8 Don't reprove a scoffer, or else he will hate you: Reprove a wise man, and he will love you.

9:9 Give [instruction] to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: Teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

9:10 The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom; And knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

9:11 For by me your days will be multiplied, And the years of your life will be increased.

9:12 If you are wise, you are wise for yourself; And if you scoff, you alone will bear it.

9:13 The foolish woman is clamorous; [she is] simple, and knows nothing.

9:14 And she sits at the door of her house, On a seat in the high places of the city,

9:15 To call to those who pass by, Who go right on their ways:

9:16 Whoever is simple, let him turn in here; And as for him who is void of understanding, she says to him,

9:17 Stolen waters are sweet, And bread [eaten] in secret is pleasant.

9:18 But he does not know that the spirits of the dead are there; That her guests are in the depths of Sheol.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thou art the King of Glory o Lord our God full of mercy, compassion and love.

Thine be the glory our conquering Song.

We rejoice in You alone.

We praise Your name for giving us Your word today.

The foolish woman is glamorous. Prov. 9.13a

We pray for all glomorous women that come to us.

All glamorous men too.

They need Jesus in their hearts today.

Save their souls we pray.

Amen

You are my protector, You are my strenght, You are the light at the end of the tunnel. You will fill us with joy when we are doing Your will. Stolen waters are sweet. Prov. 9.17 Let us pray for those who hack other peoples places and all the inpersonators and thieves. Jesus loves them all and wants them saved. Amen

Sometimes, the person who has been there for everyone else, need our help and prayer.  Because we are not free from temptations the devil bring to our lives.  No wonder Jesus told us to pray for one another that you may be healed.  We should do that on our daily basis.  For by Me your days will be multiplied.  And the years of your life will be incresed.  Prov. 9.11   Take this wonderful promise to heart.  Jesus want us to live longer and longer in this world, so we will be witnesses for Him all the days of our lives.  Giving honor and praise to Him who has given life to us.  For eternity we will worship and adore His holy name.  Amen

What would you say when you read some beautiful verse in the Bible and then touches your heart, mind and soul?  Gods smiles brightens your day.  His hand of mercy and compassion falls on you.  It is a sight to behold.  God sitting down on His holy throne, waiting and watching when you will arrive home.  It is a treasure more precious than gold, it is a memory that will never ever go away from us.  Come, eat of my bread... God says to all of us.   O how can I win His heart?  How can I please Jesus more than anything in this world?  He is a poetry in motion.  A work of art that no man can imitate or do like He does.  He created the whole world and the vast universe.  Who can do His mighty works that we see on planet earth?   No one.  God alone can do wonderful things for all of us. 

Everyone should have a friend like Jesus.  He is such a blessing to us when we approach the holy throne of God.  He is such a wonderful person to be with.  Makes you laugh, makes you trust more in Him than ever before.  He make us laugh when we are sad.  He turns our anger into love and compassion.  He touches our heart with kindness and mercy. He has a wonderful ability to change our situations.  Give instruction to a wise man and he will be still wiser.   Time after time He comes to our rescue. He give us instructions down deep in our souls to follow Him all the way to heaven.  If we just listen to Him and obey His word we will become wiser than the rest of us. 

Let us walk along with God to learn patience in due time.  Trying to help others who have fallen on the way.  Let us all be there to share the grace and mercy of the Lord.  For when we ask for mercy, Jesus will be there to help us when we have fallen. Wisdom has built her house.   May the wisdom that comes from heaven fill our hearts today.  Because the fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom.

Sing all the people of God.  Sing praises to HIm.  For His word is true.  Sing the glory of His name.  For our names are written down in the Book of LIfe and He will call us up when we get there.  Sing in the morning, sing in the night.  The Lord rejoices in the praises of HIs people.  The fear of Yahweh is the begining of wisdom.  Let us all sing to the Lord for the wisdom that has given to us.  To give Him all the glory, all the honor and all the praise...all the days of our lives.

To the everlasting Father who love us with an everlasting love.  Who cares for us so much.  And to the Son who reigns on high and is coming back so soon to take us all home to glory.  And to the Holy Spirit who fill us with joy, peace and happiness in our lives.  All glory, all honor and all praise shall be unto Him.   Reprove a wise men and he will love you. By Gods grace and mercy we shall pray and fast for anyone who needs Jesus. 

For You o Lord are glorious and worthy to be praised.  You have give us Your word for us to obey and be happy and enjoy life till You call us home to glory. The foolish woman is clamorous.  Unto You o Lord we offer prayers for all women to come to Jesus and find true refuge in You alone. 

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my 9 year old female cat, Jesse. She is battling an adenocarcinoma disease. She has lost weight and has become small and skinny like a kitten. I need you to pray with me that she will be able to eat and breathe easily.
Replies
Views
Father, thank you for my wife coming back and for mutual love, understanding, discernment and most importantly, Love and fogiveness. Please stabilize her hormones as her body is physically changing. I ask the following prayer for love to overflow in real knowledge and discernment between my...
Replies
Views
I have a meeting with one of my co-worker(Mrs. Cassagnol) that has been bullying me and believes that she's intitle to do whatever she wants. Please pray that we all understand that her bad behavior needs to stop and she needs to stop bullying me and mistreating the students at school. Please...
Replies
Views
please pray for my aunt Mary Constance Robertson/ aunt Connie she is having surgery on her ankle because there is a knot in her ankle she is having the surgery on march 28 2024 at 9:00 am so please pray every thing will be alright because a few days ago her shed burnt down BTW she wasn't in the...
Replies
Views
Dear God You have blessed Tracy my daughter who a beautiful health any father she is afraid of losing this baby to prem term please make her bring forth a healthy strong baby a normal child like Jesus loving kind compassion Heavenly Father keep her and the baby safe to 9 months give her safe...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom