Proverbs Chapter 31

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 31

31:1 The words of King Lemuel; the oracle which his mother taught him.

31:2 What, my son? And what, O son of my womb? And what, O son of my vows?

31:3 Don't give your strength to women, Nor your ways to [those women who] destroy kings.

31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; Nor for princes to desire strong drink.

31:5 Or else they will drink, and forget the law, And pervert the justice [due] to any who is afflicted.

31:6 Give strong drink to him who is ready to perish, And wine to the bitter in soul:

31:7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, And remember his misery no more.

31:8 Open your mouth for the mute, In the cause of all such as are left desolate.

31:9 Open your mouth, judge righteously, And give justice to the poor and needy.

31:10 A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies.

31:11 The heart of her husband trusts in her, And he will have no lack of gain.

31:12 She does him good and not evil All the days of her life.

31:13 She seeks wool and flax, And works willingly with her hands.

31:14 She is like the merchant-ships; She brings her bread from far.

31:15 She rises also while it is yet night, And gives food to her household, And their task to her maidens.

31:16 She considers a field, and buys it; With the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.

31:17 She girds her loins with strength, And makes her arms strong.

31:18 She perceives that her merchandise is profitable: Her lamp does not go out by night.

31:19 She lays her hands to the distaff, And her hands hold the spindle.

31:20 She stretches out her hand to the poor; Yes, she reaches forth her hands to the needy.

31:21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household; For all her household has double clothes.

31:22 She makes for herself carpets of tapestry; Her clothing is fine linen and purple.

31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land.

31:24 She makes linen garments and sells them, And delivers belts to the merchant.

31:25 Strength and majesty are her clothing; And she laughs at the time to come.

31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom; And the law of kindness is on her tongue.

31:27 She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.

31:28 Her sons rise up, and call her blessed; Her husband [also], and he praises her, [saying]:

31:29 Many daughters have done worthily, But you excel them all.

31:30 Grace is deceitful, and beauty is vain; [but] a woman who fears Yahweh, she will be praised.

31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; And let her works praise her in the gates.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not let the behavior of others destroy your faith, your love for Jesus or your own judgment.  Worship God in holiness and purity.  God desires the best for us, but we must obey His holy word.  Give her the fruits of her hands. Prov. 31.31a  Persevere in the Word of God and she will give you wonderful fruits that will rejoice your heart.

Put God in the center of your life and everything else will come together for good of your own life and those you care most. Jesus never fails. He will redeem us and will lift us up in wings like an eagle. Proverbs 31.11a The heart of her husband trusts her. Everyone will come to love you more when your heart is right with God. No one will leave you all alone, someone will take care of you. Just like Jesus in the desert. Angels came and ministered unto Him.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the childrenn of God.  Matt.5.9  If you want to become a beautiful child of God, then seek peace among all people of the earth.  Our lives are very short and we are heading for heaven.  So, let us use our lives for peace among ourselves and among others who do not know Jesus. Open your mouth for the mute. Prov. 31.8a  Our mouth should be used to bless others and never to curse or gossip.  Our mouth is to glorify God and speak for those who cannot speak for themselves. 

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34.18 If we just follow Jesus with all our heart and soul He will bless us greatly. A worthy woman who can find it? Prov. 31.10a Many women today are suffering and are broken hearted because of a marriage gone bad, or their children are not walking right with the Lord. We pray for them. The God fearing woman shall be praised and God will hear her prayer.

She considers a field and buys it. Dear Jesus, let us build a sanctuary for Your glory in any field we buy or a house we acquire. To be a prayer center, a place of studying your word and a gate to heaven. Use each one of us for your glory and honor. We have nothing on this earth. Nothing we have brought to this world and nothing we will be able to take to eternity. Use us we pray. Amen

Similar Requests

Son
Pray for my son. I have been praying for him to meet someone and he is finally going on a date this weekend after years of not meeting anyone. He is so jaded with love that I want the next one he cares for to be the one. He is 31. She sounds on paper like everything he is looking for. Please let...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my 2 year old grand daughter she caught a virus in her mouth and shes in a lot of pain with it shes not eaten in days. They only gave her a mouth wash for her mouth for the pain and its not helping much she needs gods healing hands to take this away from her to heal and be normal again<
Replies
Views
PLS PRAY FOR MY FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN UNDER BLACK MAGIC . HER HUSBAND MADE THIS DIRT BLACK MAGIC ON HER THROUGH SOMEONE , SHE LEADING A VERY SAD MISERABLE LIFE BEHAVING LIKE A MAD PERSON , HER HUSBAND IS EXPLOITING HER BY MAKE HER WORK IN AN APP THROUGH WHICH SHE MAKES ONLINE SEX WITH CALLERS AND...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife at her job. She goes by the book and makes sure everything is fair with the residents at the shelter where she works, but residents and employees sometimes disagree with the way she handles things. Please pray for God’s grace for her and protection over her, and for God...
Replies
Views
Need prayers ASAP for my 35 yr old niece Amanda who is home alone with a 9mth old baby and 3 yr old active daughter- she cannot lift her head from bed, dizzy, nauseated and ears are ringing- praying for complete healing in the name of JESUS and for someone to come and help her. I'm too far away...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom