Proverbs Chapter 31

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 31

31:1 The words of King Lemuel; the oracle which his mother taught him.

31:2 What, my son? And what, O son of my womb? And what, O son of my vows?

31:3 Don't give your strength to women, Nor your ways to [those women who] destroy kings.

31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; Nor for princes to desire strong drink.

31:5 Or else they will drink, and forget the law, And pervert the justice [due] to any who is afflicted.

31:6 Give strong drink to him who is ready to perish, And wine to the bitter in soul:

31:7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, And remember his misery no more.

31:8 Open your mouth for the mute, In the cause of all such as are left desolate.

31:9 Open your mouth, judge righteously, And give justice to the poor and needy.

31:10 A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies.

31:11 The heart of her husband trusts in her, And he will have no lack of gain.

31:12 She does him good and not evil All the days of her life.

31:13 She seeks wool and flax, And works willingly with her hands.

31:14 She is like the merchant-ships; She brings her bread from far.

31:15 She rises also while it is yet night, And gives food to her household, And their task to her maidens.

31:16 She considers a field, and buys it; With the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.

31:17 She girds her loins with strength, And makes her arms strong.

31:18 She perceives that her merchandise is profitable: Her lamp does not go out by night.

31:19 She lays her hands to the distaff, And her hands hold the spindle.

31:20 She stretches out her hand to the poor; Yes, she reaches forth her hands to the needy.

31:21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household; For all her household has double clothes.

31:22 She makes for herself carpets of tapestry; Her clothing is fine linen and purple.

31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land.

31:24 She makes linen garments and sells them, And delivers belts to the merchant.

31:25 Strength and majesty are her clothing; And she laughs at the time to come.

31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom; And the law of kindness is on her tongue.

31:27 She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.

31:28 Her sons rise up, and call her blessed; Her husband [also], and he praises her, [saying]:

31:29 Many daughters have done worthily, But you excel them all.

31:30 Grace is deceitful, and beauty is vain; [but] a woman who fears Yahweh, she will be praised.

31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; And let her works praise her in the gates.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whom have I in heaven? and who shall I go when I am in trouble?  Oh God you are there to help me and to guide my steps one at a time. Please be at my side and never ever move from me. A woman who fear Yaweh, she shall be praised. 31.30b  What a wonderful promise for all of us who love to be near, close to his heart. Just like Marthas attention to Jesus. We should also be attentive to him at all times.

You are so special for God made you in His own image. Created by the hands of God. You are not horrible Christian nor you are ugly.  All things that God created is beautiful and it is to the glory and praise of His holy name.  You were awaken by His breath. He has given you life to bless others and not to curse. To heal and not to make others sick. You were filled by His Holy Spirit when you accepted Jesus in your heart. So.. do not fear what others say about you. 31.8  Open your mouth for the mute. Let your words be a blessing and to uphold those who are down in the gutter. Because you were redeemed by His blood.  Isnt that a wonderful thought for today?

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at a latter day upon the earth. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh I shall see God. Job 19. 25  This is my prayer to God. He is eternal and we are just passing away sooner of later. Our eyes should be on eternity not on this world or its riches and glory.  No wonder Jesus told us to be closer to God in prayer and suplication. Pray without ceasing. Of course, worms are gona destroy this body and everything we have right now will stay right here. I hope our heirs will not fight for what we are gona leave right after we die. Everything belongs to Jesus. I have given everything to Him. He will take care of whatever I am gona leave here on earth.  Prov. 31.10  A worthy woman, who can find?  For her price is above the rubies.  How true this is. A woman of God that we should look out for it is one that fears the Lord Jesus. Teaches Sunday School, loves children and everyone else. She is full of the Holy Spirit and has a kind and just attitude toward others. Also she should love her spouse and cook meals for her children. This is the kind of woman Gods loves with His whole heart.  To love the lord your God and to your brothers and sisters as yourself. 

He leadeth me oh blessed thought. Oh words with heavenly confort frought. Whatever I do . Whatever I be .Still it is Gods hands that leadeth me.  It is such a wonderfu thought to know that God is leading our life towards heaven. If we are faithful to Him and obey His word then we are in the right track. I want to hear Jesus say. He brought to this wonderful place a determination to serve me and to honor my name.  People who came to hear were saved. Those who refused found themselves in a lot of trouble. Only God can give us peace of hear and mind. A woman that fears Yahweh she will be praised. Prov. 31.30  Stand up on the promises of God our king and your will be safe and secure.  This world is certainly not our home. Heaven is our real home.  Let us all look up and never waive our determination to serve our heavenly Father.

The righteous man shall live by faith alone. Romans 1.17  Salvation is by grace through faith alone that is what Matin Luther taught and the Evangelical church was born.  NOt be works of any kind because Jesus died on the cross because He loved us not because we did something on our behalf.  Christ alone, by grace alone and through faith alone. To God be the glory for ever because He has shown us the truth of salvation to everyone that believes.  This is the revelation of the Holy Spirit to our hearts and souls. We should be thankful to Almighty God for revealing us.  Come Holy Spirit I need you.  Come Holy Spirit I pray. Come with mercy and power. Come in the sweetest way.  Proverbs 31.8  Open your mouth to the mute.  Tell them about salvation through Jesus blood. He alone is to be worshiped and adored.  Come Holy Spirit and confort our souls. We need your right away.

The history and practices of Halloween are rooted on spiritism and that is against the Bible.  God prohibits us all to do any kind of spiritism because the devil is in it and if we become involved in it then the result is in trouble, tribulation, lack of sleep, worry of all kinds and loneliness.  Jesus is the author of peace, joy, love, mercy, compassion and everything that is positive for our lives. If we do evil things then Gods presence will depart from us until we repent and restore our relationship with Him. She does him good and not evil, all the days of her life. Proverbs 31, 12  It is like a wonderful wife that you have found because Jesus showed you and she will do good to you all the days of her life.  God will do the same thing if you obey His word.

Similar Requests

Son
Pray for my son. I have been praying for him to meet someone and he is finally going on a date this weekend after years of not meeting anyone. He is so jaded with love that I want the next one he cares for to be the one. He is 31. She sounds on paper like everything he is looking for. Please let...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my 2 year old grand daughter she caught a virus in her mouth and shes in a lot of pain with it shes not eaten in days. They only gave her a mouth wash for her mouth for the pain and its not helping much she needs gods healing hands to take this away from her to heal and be normal again<
Replies
Views
PLS PRAY FOR MY FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN UNDER BLACK MAGIC . HER HUSBAND MADE THIS DIRT BLACK MAGIC ON HER THROUGH SOMEONE , SHE LEADING A VERY SAD MISERABLE LIFE BEHAVING LIKE A MAD PERSON , HER HUSBAND IS EXPLOITING HER BY MAKE HER WORK IN AN APP THROUGH WHICH SHE MAKES ONLINE SEX WITH CALLERS AND...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife at her job. She goes by the book and makes sure everything is fair with the residents at the shelter where she works, but residents and employees sometimes disagree with the way she handles things. Please pray for God’s grace for her and protection over her, and for God...
Replies
Views
Need prayers ASAP for my 35 yr old niece Amanda who is home alone with a 9mth old baby and 3 yr old active daughter- she cannot lift her head from bed, dizzy, nauseated and ears are ringing- praying for complete healing in the name of JESUS and for someone to come and help her. I'm too far away...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom