Proverbs Chapter 31

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 31

31:1 The words of King Lemuel; the oracle which his mother taught him.

31:2 What, my son? And what, O son of my womb? And what, O son of my vows?

31:3 Don't give your strength to women, Nor your ways to [those women who] destroy kings.

31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; Nor for princes to desire strong drink.

31:5 Or else they will drink, and forget the law, And pervert the justice [due] to any who is afflicted.

31:6 Give strong drink to him who is ready to perish, And wine to the bitter in soul:

31:7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, And remember his misery no more.

31:8 Open your mouth for the mute, In the cause of all such as are left desolate.

31:9 Open your mouth, judge righteously, And give justice to the poor and needy.

31:10 A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies.

31:11 The heart of her husband trusts in her, And he will have no lack of gain.

31:12 She does him good and not evil All the days of her life.

31:13 She seeks wool and flax, And works willingly with her hands.

31:14 She is like the merchant-ships; She brings her bread from far.

31:15 She rises also while it is yet night, And gives food to her household, And their task to her maidens.

31:16 She considers a field, and buys it; With the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.

31:17 She girds her loins with strength, And makes her arms strong.

31:18 She perceives that her merchandise is profitable: Her lamp does not go out by night.

31:19 She lays her hands to the distaff, And her hands hold the spindle.

31:20 She stretches out her hand to the poor; Yes, she reaches forth her hands to the needy.

31:21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household; For all her household has double clothes.

31:22 She makes for herself carpets of tapestry; Her clothing is fine linen and purple.

31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land.

31:24 She makes linen garments and sells them, And delivers belts to the merchant.

31:25 Strength and majesty are her clothing; And she laughs at the time to come.

31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom; And the law of kindness is on her tongue.

31:27 She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.

31:28 Her sons rise up, and call her blessed; Her husband [also], and he praises her, [saying]:

31:29 Many daughters have done worthily, But you excel them all.

31:30 Grace is deceitful, and beauty is vain; [but] a woman who fears Yahweh, she will be praised.

31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; And let her works praise her in the gates.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
An all who Heard Him were amazed at his understanding and his answers.  Luke 2.47  At an early age Jesús had an understanding of eternal purposes of God.  He knew every thought men had and His thought of salvation to all human race was the most important misión for coming to earth.  Blessed Jesús,  fill us with the understanding of your love. Make each one of us a vessel for your glory and honor.  Proverbs 31.9a  Open your mouth. Judge rightously.  May my mouth be used to glorify God at all times.  May may tongue sing praises to Him who is seated on the throne of heaven and a host of angels worship and adore His holy name.  Use each one of us this New Year for your glory and honor.  In Your name. Amen

One of the greatest things about heaven is that it will be our ultimate home where we will see all our loved ones, relatives, friends, former pastors, all the saints that have served God,  Missionaries also will be there.   i will go and prepare a place for you.. Jesus told us and we believe with our whole heart that He is waiting for us come home to be with Him forever. Many daughters have done worthily.  Prov. 31.29a  Yes, with the help of the Lord all daughters and sisters in the Lord will do great and mighty things.,  Women of God, do not loose heart.  Keep up, go on runing for the price that Jesus will give us at the end of the line. 

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Tomorrow is the first day of a large blank page. 365 days in which you will write each day your service done to God. Your willingness to do His will. To obey rather than sacrifice. I hope it will be a good one where Jesus will be very pleased that you have done a wonderful job trying to save souls for the kingdom of God. Well done faithful servant... He will tell you when you get to heaven. That will be such a wonderful words to hear because it will come out from Gods mouth and we will be so happy to hear Him say it. Her sons rise up and called her blessed. Proverbs 31.28a Yes, we are children of an everlasting God and He is the one who carried out the salvation of our souls through Jesus death on the cross. Are we grateful to Him? Are we willing to do all He wants us to do? I hope so.

Shall we indeed accept good from God and not accept adversity?  Job 2.10  People from old times told us that God will give us blessings that we are not able to hold it.  But also will come adversity when we forget Gods commandments and do not obey what He said in His word.  Job know this from his heart.  He was wealthy and had everything he wanted.  But the devil took that away and he was tried and won because he was faithful to God and His promises. The heart of her husband trusts ther.  Proverbs 31.11a   Let us all trust the Lord at all times. Just like the church trust God for blessing her. 

Dear God, you are incredible awesome. You have forgiven all our sins and have done miracles too.  Healing us from cancer, diabetes, taking away those who tormented us and even making our next door neighbors friendly.  PLease Jesus, save all our relatives and friends form their sins.  Bring them all to church this coming Sunday.  We want them all to be in heaven at the judgment seat of Christ.  Being accepted with the beloved and reigning with Jesus for ever and ever.  This is my desire and my prayer.  Bless all women of prayer.  All who help our churches with Sunday school, with song leading and in the choir.  Even the pianist is a wonderful woman of God who love Jesus so much.  Proverbs 31,27a  She looks well to the ways of her household.  Indeed.  Lots of women do a lot of work. At home, in the office, in the hospitals, at church they are effective servants of the living God.  Dear Jesus, bless all women who work hard for Your kingdom and their families.  In Jesus precious name. Amen

Brothers and sisters, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in spirit of gentleness.  Keep watch on yourself. Lest you too be tempted.  Gal. 6.1  We are not inmune to sin and temptations.  Pray and fast so the devil will not come and tempt you to do wrong.  Pray for the weak and those who are babies in the Lord.   Proverbs 31.9a  Open your mouth, judge righteously.  Tell others about Jesus. He is the best judge we have in this world.  Ask for wisdom and understanding that comes from above.  He will give you the desires of your heart if you serve Him and do His will. 

Similar Requests

Son
Pray for my son. I have been praying for him to meet someone and he is finally going on a date this weekend after years of not meeting anyone. He is so jaded with love that I want the next one he cares for to be the one. He is 31. She sounds on paper like everything he is looking for. Please let...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my 2 year old grand daughter she caught a virus in her mouth and shes in a lot of pain with it shes not eaten in days. They only gave her a mouth wash for her mouth for the pain and its not helping much she needs gods healing hands to take this away from her to heal and be normal again<
Replies
Views
PLS PRAY FOR MY FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN UNDER BLACK MAGIC . HER HUSBAND MADE THIS DIRT BLACK MAGIC ON HER THROUGH SOMEONE , SHE LEADING A VERY SAD MISERABLE LIFE BEHAVING LIKE A MAD PERSON , HER HUSBAND IS EXPLOITING HER BY MAKE HER WORK IN AN APP THROUGH WHICH SHE MAKES ONLINE SEX WITH CALLERS AND...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife at her job. She goes by the book and makes sure everything is fair with the residents at the shelter where she works, but residents and employees sometimes disagree with the way she handles things. Please pray for God’s grace for her and protection over her, and for God...
Replies
Views
Need prayers ASAP for my 35 yr old niece Amanda who is home alone with a 9mth old baby and 3 yr old active daughter- she cannot lift her head from bed, dizzy, nauseated and ears are ringing- praying for complete healing in the name of JESUS and for someone to come and help her. I'm too far away...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom