Proverbs Chapter 31

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 31

31:1 The words of King Lemuel; the oracle which his mother taught him.

31:2 What, my son? And what, O son of my womb? And what, O son of my vows?

31:3 Don't give your strength to women, Nor your ways to [those women who] destroy kings.

31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; Nor for princes to desire strong drink.

31:5 Or else they will drink, and forget the law, And pervert the justice [due] to any who is afflicted.

31:6 Give strong drink to him who is ready to perish, And wine to the bitter in soul:

31:7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, And remember his misery no more.

31:8 Open your mouth for the mute, In the cause of all such as are left desolate.

31:9 Open your mouth, judge righteously, And give justice to the poor and needy.

31:10 A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies.

31:11 The heart of her husband trusts in her, And he will have no lack of gain.

31:12 She does him good and not evil All the days of her life.

31:13 She seeks wool and flax, And works willingly with her hands.

31:14 She is like the merchant-ships; She brings her bread from far.

31:15 She rises also while it is yet night, And gives food to her household, And their task to her maidens.

31:16 She considers a field, and buys it; With the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.

31:17 She girds her loins with strength, And makes her arms strong.

31:18 She perceives that her merchandise is profitable: Her lamp does not go out by night.

31:19 She lays her hands to the distaff, And her hands hold the spindle.

31:20 She stretches out her hand to the poor; Yes, she reaches forth her hands to the needy.

31:21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household; For all her household has double clothes.

31:22 She makes for herself carpets of tapestry; Her clothing is fine linen and purple.

31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land.

31:24 She makes linen garments and sells them, And delivers belts to the merchant.

31:25 Strength and majesty are her clothing; And she laughs at the time to come.

31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom; And the law of kindness is on her tongue.

31:27 She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.

31:28 Her sons rise up, and call her blessed; Her husband [also], and he praises her, [saying]:

31:29 Many daughters have done worthily, But you excel them all.

31:30 Grace is deceitful, and beauty is vain; [but] a woman who fears Yahweh, she will be praised.

31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; And let her works praise her in the gates.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Make no mistake in believing that Gods word is true and will last an eternity without end.  In the mean time our prayer shall be... Lord make me as Thou art and live as You would want me to live.  For grace is deceitful and beauty is vain.  So, if we are up´to serving Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul, then we should be humble and men and women of deep faith to serve Him with all our might. 

What a love, what a wonderful mercy coming out of Gods own heart.  He sent His own Son to die on the cross for all of us. To make us a new creatures, to wait on Him and to honor His name.   It is not by mans wisdom or endeavor, but it is His only grace and mercy that have reached us all.  O let us all worship Him in spirit and in truth.  He is the most compassionate and wonderful Father in heaven who love us with an everlasting love.  A worthy woman, who can find?  With Gods help and grace all women and all men of God will become holy and pure just as Gods word says.... Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.  Preserved by Gods love and mercy, we are forever secure in His mighty arms of mercy.  Never ever leave Him.  He is the most loving heavenly Father that you and me will ever find in this world. 

Thou art my true friend.  A guide, a map that will lead us to heavens gates.  Holy Bible, precious word that has come down from heaven.  Thy constancy  I have tried.  It was true and I believed.  It tells me the joys to come, and salvation to all sinners who come to Jesus.  Holy Bible, book divine,  precious treasure, you are mine.  A women who fears Yahweh she shall be praised.   All women of God should memorize,  so they can teach it to their children. Gods word and keep it in your heart.  It is better to obey Gods word than sacrifice.

How nice it is to have a husband who cares and love his family. It is God sent to those women who seek the Lord first and then ask for a wonderful person to come to her life. Jesus hears from heaven and sends to one she needs. The heart of her husband trusts her. No wonder Jesus said. Ask and ye shall receive. Single women should read this wonderful promise and memorize and when they ask for a blessing, Jesus will send the right person to your life.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Only the Lord can make a virtuous woman. This woman of God should be a woman of prayer and of faith. She believes in Gods promises and loves Him with all her heart, mind and soul. Who can find her? A man who fears the Lord will show her life of goodness and mercy toward others. Be the one whom the Lord will choose to be His very own.

She brings him profit not loss all the days of her life.... How true this is when all women of God and full of prayer do the will of God and help her husband and family with all her strenght. The Lord will bless her life.

Listen my son.... says the Lord. We must hear the voice of the Lord and obey what He says. Love this chapter so much. Thank you for sharing.

Similar Requests

• Article
After Jesus left the synagogue with James and John, they went to Simon and Andrew's home. Now Simon's mother-in-law was sick in bed with a high fever. They told Jesus about her right away. So he went to her bedside, took her by the hand, and helped her sit up. Then the fever left her, and she...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom