Proverbs Chapter 2

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 2

2:1 My son, if you will receive my words, And lay up my commandments with you;

2:2 So as to incline your ear to wisdom, And apply your heart to understanding;

2:3 Yes, if you cry after discernment, And lift up your voice for understanding;

2:4 If you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures:

2:5 Then you will understand the fear of Yahweh, And find knowledge of God.

2:6 For Yahweh gives wisdom; Out of his mouth [comes] knowledge and understanding:

2:7 He lays up sound wisdom for the upright; [He is] a shield to those who walk in integrity;

2:8 That he may guard the paths of justice, And preserve the way of his saints.

2:9 Then you will understand righteousness and justice, And equity, [yes,] every good path.

2:10 For wisdom will enter into your heart, And knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;

2:11 Discretion will watch over you; Understanding will keep you:

2:12 To deliver you from the way of evil, From the men who speak perverse things;

2:13 Who forsake the paths of uprightness, To walk in the ways of darkness;

2:14 Who rejoice to do evil, And delight in the perverseness of evil;

2:15 Who are crooked in their ways, And wayward in their paths:

2:16 To deliver you from the strange woman, Even from the foreigner who flatters with her words;

2:17 Who forsakes the best friend of her youth, And forgets the covenant of her God:

2:18 For her house inclines to death, And her paths to the spirits of the dead;

2:19 None who go to her return again, Neither do they attain to the paths of life:

2:20 That you may walk in the way of good men, And keep the paths of the righteous.

2:21 For the upright will stay in the land, And the perfect will be left in it.

2:22 But the wicked will be cut off from the land, And betrayers will be rooted out of it.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
So as to incline your ear to wisdom. Prov. 2.2a   I am willing to do Gods will and serve Him with my whole heart.  LIstening to God voice and leaning on the everlasting arms of God.  The begining of wisdom is the fear of God.  Blessed be His holy name now and forever more.  Amen

Joseph waited fifteen years to see Gods will done in his life.  Abraham waited twenty five years to know Gods will.  Moses waited forty years to hear what God wants for him to do. Jesus waited thirty years to die on the cross for us and save us from our sins so we may enter heaven.  If God is making you wait then... waiit in prayer, in meditation on His word and in sharing the gospel to others. For wisdom will enter your heart.  Prov. 2.10a  when you wait on God and know His will. 

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hands that healed blind Bartimeaus will also heal your pain and your sorrow. Feet that walked upon the seas will bring miracles into your life. His word tell us to draw closer to Me and I will draw closer to you. God is speaking to us. For wisdom will enter your heart. And knowledge will be pleasing to your soul. Prov. 2.10 Only God can give us all wisdom from on high. To fear His name, to obey His word, to help someone who needs our help. Blessed be the Lord our God now and forever. Amen

The Holy Spirit give us the desire not to offend God but to serve Him with all our hearts desire.  When we read His word we discover that God is the giver of all good gifts. He will give you the desires of your heart when you draw close to Him on a daily basis. 

Though in a foreing land I am right now. This world is not my home, I am just stranger and pilgrim. Going to my heavenly home in paradise. I look forward for the day when I hear Jesus calling me from afar. Come dear children of mine. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I tast in dreams of endless joy in our New Jerusalem. Jesus is preparing for each one of us. I found out that I will fly away to the fathest star where an eternal home has been prepared for us. To deliver you from the way of evil. Prov. 2.12a As we look forward to becoming like He is. Jesus comes to us for protection and mercy over those who fear His name. No more a sense of exile wighs on me. When once I dreamed of that inmortal day. A day when we all shall fly away and never ever return to earth. But our dwelling will be with our heavenly Father who loves us with an everlasting love. Amen

When the day is over, let everything go.  It is past and should be gone.  Do not dwell in the past dwell in the future.  God has wonderful things for us to do tomorrow and the days after that.  Precious heavenly Fathe, show us You will for our lives.  We need to do what is best fo others according to Your will.   Then we will understand the will of Yahweh when we submitter to His will.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Jonah thanked God by trusting him for success. Proverbs 3:5-6 teaches, “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take” (NLT). In Jonah 1, we see Jonah running from God. In Jonah 2, we see Jonah...
Replies
Views
With God’s strength I pray not to give up on my husband as God is working in his heart inside out. The waiting can be discouraging sometimes but also it can be a blessing to continue to have faith increase to trust God. The Lord bless me to find the scripture that I am going to pray for my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Father God and Jesus I come here tonight by first thanking the lord for blessing me with a little bit of groceries of food. Father God and Jesus I come tonight to forgive me of my sins and the biggest things I want to pray for tonight 1 is to help guide me through my struggles in life 2 God I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom