Proverbs Chapter 2

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 2

2:1 My son, if you will receive my words, And lay up my commandments with you;

2:2 So as to incline your ear to wisdom, And apply your heart to understanding;

2:3 Yes, if you cry after discernment, And lift up your voice for understanding;

2:4 If you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures:

2:5 Then you will understand the fear of Yahweh, And find knowledge of God.

2:6 For Yahweh gives wisdom; Out of his mouth [comes] knowledge and understanding:

2:7 He lays up sound wisdom for the upright; [He is] a shield to those who walk in integrity;

2:8 That he may guard the paths of justice, And preserve the way of his saints.

2:9 Then you will understand righteousness and justice, And equity, [yes,] every good path.

2:10 For wisdom will enter into your heart, And knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;

2:11 Discretion will watch over you; Understanding will keep you:

2:12 To deliver you from the way of evil, From the men who speak perverse things;

2:13 Who forsake the paths of uprightness, To walk in the ways of darkness;

2:14 Who rejoice to do evil, And delight in the perverseness of evil;

2:15 Who are crooked in their ways, And wayward in their paths:

2:16 To deliver you from the strange woman, Even from the foreigner who flatters with her words;

2:17 Who forsakes the best friend of her youth, And forgets the covenant of her God:

2:18 For her house inclines to death, And her paths to the spirits of the dead;

2:19 None who go to her return again, Neither do they attain to the paths of life:

2:20 That you may walk in the way of good men, And keep the paths of the righteous.

2:21 For the upright will stay in the land, And the perfect will be left in it.

2:22 But the wicked will be cut off from the land, And betrayers will be rooted out of it.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Our fears can be numerous, our worries limitless.  But Jesus can take all away.  All anxiety, all worry, all fear, all loneliness and boredom.  He can take all away from you.  Just tell Him to come and fill your heart with His holy presence.   Bless the Lord o my soul.. and all that is within me, bless His holy name.  amen

Precious Father, we come to Thee, we are so blessed to be Your children, precious Father, we lift our hands before You as a token our love... precious Father, we love You so much.    For Yahweh gives wisdom. Precious Father, give us wisdom that comes from on high.  That we will love others just as You loved us..   Holy Spirit come and fill our hearts anew.  Teach us Gods word so we will put it into practice.  Precius Father, we praise and honor You today and ever more.  Amen

Many times God will choose small things to show us His power and His love to us.  Like a little boy who had five loaves of bread and two fishes willing to share with others what he had.  Or like a leper praying before God to have a new life free from his decease till He saw Jesus on the way and call unto Him.   Jesus, heal me please.   Jesus full of heart of love and mercy said.  What do you want me to do?  I want to see.  Immediately his eyes were opened and saw Jesus in front of him.   For Yahweh gives wisdom.  Out of His mouth comes wisdom and understanding.   How true this is.  Like a man crying in the wilderness we must cry out to Him for wisdom and understanding so our ways will be pleasing to Him. 

People in this day and age love to walk in darkness and get lost forever. They need our prayers and ask Jesus to save them all. As the verse says... To walk in the way of darkness. A lot of our relatives and friends are walking on this path which will lead them all to hell. Only Jesus can save them. Invite them to church. Make sure they give themselves to the Lord and on their way to heaven.

To deliver you from the way of the evil... Jesus will deliver us from satan hands and from all the problems he brings to our life and the sickness and the depression. O God, please, save us, cleanse us, purify our hearts from all evil and protect us from anything the devil bring to our life. In Jesus name. Amen

Then shall thou understand the fear of the Lord. When we start loving God above anything else in life, then the fear of the Lord shall lead us to do the right thing. Praying for lost souls is one of them.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom