Protector of all who trust in Him.

For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me.

Go and sin no more.

I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven.

Be thankful, God has set the course of our existence on earth. He knows how much we can bear, He will help us fight our battles in life, His mercy and protection will always be with us.

Amen
 
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me.

Go and sin no more.

I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven.

Be thankful, God has set the course of our existence on earth. He knows how much we can bear, He will help us fight our battles in life, His mercy and protection will always be with us.

Amen
No one can protect us like Jesus. He is our Shield and Buckler, so when Satan comes around to tempt us and make us miss our way to heaven, Jesus comes along and rebukes him and we are free again to love and serve the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:3 : And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz. The prophet is to write on a large roll, or on a metal tablet, words which meant, Make speed to...
Replies
11
Views
178
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:3: And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz. The prophet is to write on a large roll, or on a metal tablet, words which meant, Make speed to...
Replies
8
Views
191
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:6 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my God.’ Hear, Lord, my cry for mercy.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:6, David makes a heartfelt declaration of faith. He proclaims, “You are my God,” which is more than just a...
Replies
11
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom