Protector of all who trust in Him.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me.

Go and sin no more.

I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven.

Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He knows how much we can bare, He will help us fight our battles in life, His mercy and protection will always be with us.

Amen

For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me.

Go and sin no more.

I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven.

Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He knows how much we can bare, He will help us fight our battles in life, His mercy and protection will always be with us.

Amen
No one can protect us like Jesus. He is our Shield and Buckler, so when satan comes around to tempt us and and make us miss our way to heaven, Jesus comes along and rebukes him and we are free again to love and serve the Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God speaks through His word to all of us. He says..... For I the Lord your God, hold your right hand, it is I who say to you. Fear not for I am who helps you. Isa 41.13 Those who trust Gods word will find He is the true sustainer of our souls.
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is in the moments of greatest trial that we find our greatest need to follow in his steps. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips. When he was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, our dear Savior and Lord has shown us the way in which we should live, act and do on earth. But to love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind and soul and with all your strenght, and then, to love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12-30 Just because of His love and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory. Let the storms clouds rage. Let darkness come in. Let anything comes along our path. Jesus arms shelters us from all harm. His love and care will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom