Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
93
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
10
Views
174
Prayer of protection for my ###. There is haunting of some sort in his house. Now he feels he is being looked/stared etc. I also feel in my spirit something is off. I have once blessed the house and prayed casting out things from there. There are things that allow things to root there my ###...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom