```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know, love, and obey You; and make You known. Bless us with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. May we love what You love, hate what You hate, and live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the links below: Fear Not-God Got You
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God to equip me to do what he has assigned me to do well, I feel like I don’t have what it takes to be successful work especially with English as my second language, I get anxious if I say things incorrectly as it’s not my native language, please pray for God to give me wisdom snd...
Replies
10
Views
109
I have strong reasons to believe that something evil has been done to the room I live in; or maybe something has been brought into the room which is a point of contact to demons to harrass and afflict me; The place is not mine , I have no authority so I need God to deliver from whateve it is and...
Replies
11
Views
216
Please pray that my employer will pay my salary. And also, so that the government of my country does not demolish the apartment building in which I live (they want to demolish our house and build a parking lot in its place). I ask God to step in and protect my family.
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom