Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore09

Servant
Please Pray that they find a cure to HIV/AIDS soon and for healing and protection and provision for my children. Please pray that my baby has a rally great long life from this day forward and that I do not remain the worthless piece of do that I am today or get any worse. And for deliverance from enemies and voice and drugs and that God take me from this world soon. Please pray that He helps my babies soon.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Please keep protecting my baby and there will be no complications due to diabetes, fibroids, and any other unknown issues. Please Father I pray that everything goes well and no more still birth. Bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. Please give wisdom to all the doctors...
Replies
12
Views
252
Father Please keep protecting my baby and there will be no complications due to diabetes, fibroids, and any other unknown issues. Please Father I pray that everything go well and no more still birth. Bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. Please give wisdom to all the doctors and...
Replies
11
Views
226
Please pray for the protection of my job, and that I can move to a new position soon. Thank you for the new leadership that is being reasonable since they came. Pray for protection from 2 or 3 people that have conspired to cause me problems. Thank you for praying.
Replies
15
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,630
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom