Dear Lord Jesus, i am grateful for the protection, please continue to be on my side, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
174
All Precious Almighty God, please protect me from all harm and evil plans. Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. I've been through a lot lately and I can't handle anything else bad or evil to happen to me. From the death of my beautiful girlfriend to recent events, I pray for God's mercy...
Replies
11
Views
242
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom