Fudgar

Disciple of Prayer
God of tb Joshua my name is ### ###, last month we where robbed inside the house by the Robbers. They took ###, ###, Our phones and my child's byscle. They bite us with machete. I want to know this Robbers because the time to they did this they put face mask. Today small kids came and still again in our shop I want to know them tomorrow.
 
God of tb Joshua my name is ###, last month we where robbed inside the house by the Robbers. They talk ###us, ###rands, Our phones and my child's byscle. They bite us with machete. I want to know this Robbers because the time to they did this they put face mask. Today small kids came and still again in our shop I want to know them tomorrow.
May the Angel of God protect you from all harm. Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, we ask You guide and protect our country and it's leaders: grant us repentance, grace to seek Your face, 2 Chron 7:14, confession of our sins and the sins of our people, Dan 9:20. We ask for Your wisdom and strength for our leaders as the wars, economy, terrorism, Artificial...
Replies
11
Views
131
Guys, I today have gone and looked at porn even though I told my friend that I would stop but I still love it. It’s now bad to a point where I don’t even regret it and feel full on numbness to the heart to keep on going, looking at porn, and procrastinating and I should pray, read the Bible, and...
Replies
8
Views
166
Times I feel this is only place to share. I feel like I’m too much for people because no one really checks on me no more. I feel that every where I turn getting meet with opposition… loosing yet another child custody case, schools want return emails asking to meet my child’s teachers and be...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,007
Messages
16,783,228
Members
648,561
Latest member
Streymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom