I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1675722791838.png
    1675722791838.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
141
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my car and my wallet i left in my car im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around the car protect it from getting breaking into i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my car and wallet make a way...
Replies
9
Views
145
My car was my house my transportation to my job and everything i owned in it is gone. I need it back
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom