Goodmorning prayer worriers.
please pray for my health, for a while now I have been passing through urinary track pain inside my penis. I do several diagnosis but the result shows nothing.
I feel some burning sensation whenever I pass my urine especially day time. Am a member of these platform since 2016 till today, and I remember for several times when am passing through difficulties or troubles I run to Jesus through this prayers worriers group and always I receive solution to my and my family problems.
Please prayers worriers help to pray for me.
### (###)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
136
FINALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYER MY ### AGREED TO SEARCH ME A WIFE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO SEARCH. I HAVE DEEP DESIRE FOR PAST MANY YEARS BUT NOW I AM FEELING DEPRESSED AND AFRAID TO BE SINGLE ITS KILLING ME LIKE ANYTHING. I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS DELAYING AS ITS WRITTEN IF YOUR BURING WITH PASSION...
Replies
9
Views
139
Good news my wife was healed yesterday. Last night I asked my wife if she felt any pain, and she said NO. "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick," James 5:15a. "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much," James 5:16b. "They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall...
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,863
Messages
16,815,923
Members
651,043
Latest member
Elmiyruntel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom